Aly & AJ Michalka Italy - Source Ufficiale Italiana

AJ intervista per JJJ

« Older   Newer »
American Dream
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/9/2010, 12:40

AJ Michalka: I Love Kate Tweedy!

AJ Michalka jumps for joy in this new still from her upcoming movie, Secretariat, as she watches the horse win a race.

JJJ caught up with the 19-year-old actress earlier this week and got into her head about the movie and what it means to her. Check it:

On her character, Kate Tweedy: “I love Kate. I was actually able to get to know her on and off the set. When you can say that you absolutely love your character, it’s great. She’s fun, she’s fierce and a go-getter just like her mom. You can really see her change along the way. I got to play her from 16 to 20 and you get to see how not only how she changes physically, but emotionally as well.”

On the relationship between Kate and Penny: “Penny was always right there for Kate, no matter what she wanted to do and go after. Penny was a go-getter and let her daughter do that as well. It’s not just a one-way street with them either and honestly, that’s how my own mom and I are like too. We’re super close, understanding of each other and she’s a very strong person. I think that’s the exact case with Penny and Kate.”

On what she hopes the audience will take with them: “I hope they will be inspired. It’s a beautiful story which does justice to the Chenery family and I think it’s so riveting. When you’re watching the movie, you really feel like you’re there — up close and personal at the races. Anyone can really relate to this movie. It’s about having passion for something and going for it and not letting anything stop you.”

Stay tuned for more of JJJ’s interview with AJ!

Secretariat opens NEXT FRIDAY, October 8th.

‚Peppemichalka
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/9/2010, 13:38

UHH niente male :D

Maty*~
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/9/2010, 13:40

io non so l'inglese...

‚Peppemichalka
CAT_IMG Posted on 29/9/2010, 13:58

CITAZIONE (Maty*~ @ 29/9/2010, 14:40)
io non so l'inglese...

Tranquilla, prestissimo la nostra mod-lingue traduce l'articolo :P

Maty*~